Menu

Tuesday 2 October 2012

New York, USA.

Today we are going to talk about the Big Apple and all you can see in it. New York is an area that attracts countless tourists and we, the Spanish, we are increasingly those who visited this American city .



 What to do in New York? 



The Statue of Liberty: As you know, is the symbol of the city of New York and is located on Liberty Island.

Battery Park: A perfect garden to enjoy the tranquility that has little town, a city that is constantly moving from day to night. 

Wall Street is the financial center of the city of New York, I have seen in countless movies.

Times Square: It's a must for breath and enjoy what we are tired of seeing in movies and on TV: Its huge neon signs. Already on Broadway you will enjoy the atmosphere around thousands of theaters and music held in the city.

 Rockefeller Center: If you are looking forward to visiting the huge skyscrapers of New York, you can not leave to go to Rockefeller Center,

                                 Times Squere. New York City.


The Price.

Alicante (Spain) - Nueva York (USA) (Return tickets) from 435

4 comments:

  1. Really worth visiting!!!! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New York.It the best city of the world for me, and I will live in New York and I will visit many places that it is writte in this informacion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want go to New York someday. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice article! I love New York and I think there's a lot of job opportunities in there. I'm really looking forward to visit USA someday - hopefully when i finish my studies.
    By the way the price for the plane tickets changed. I was looking at the prices this last summer and they were way higher than the ones you mention in there.
    The current prices are between 1000€ to 1500€ that's from alicante to new york plus return included. The final price just depends on the company you choose to go with. Just saying in any case someone is interested in the current prices, be aware: prices changed and are higher than those.
    Anyway good job on the article and maybe I'll see you there someday - who knows. :)

    ReplyDelete