Menu

Thursday 14 February 2013

Our decisions


Our decisions. Our decisions have a lot of importance in our lives. Our lives are made of the decisions we have done in a specific moment. Even the little decisions, even the little decision of eating some chips because you're hungry... who knows? If you want chips and you make the decision of going to the supermarket to buy them, you can meet someone in the queue who will be important in your future or you can slip and fall down to the floor while you're trying to catch the chips. Nobody knows about their future, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow or where they will be in ten years. Because of it we have to do whatever we want to, enjoy every day and not be worry about the problems, because every problem has its solution.
Many times I wonder about where I will be in a couple of years, what I will be doing. Who I will be meeting. And what about my current friends? I don't know, I only have some things I want to do in clear. I want to travel a lot, I want to study ''Advertisement and Public Relationships'' and in a few years I would like to study something Art's History in Valencia, but I don't think I will do the last thing. I want to go abroad to work or if it's not possible I would like to work with foreign people to improve my English. 

Nerea GarcĂ­a 2nd BACH A

No comments:

Post a Comment