Menu

Tuesday 1 October 2013

New technologies in society!!!



People use more and more the technologies and this can be a problem. Nowadays people publish personal photos and too much personal infomation. Many couples break up because they know too much about life of the couple. I think that social networks increase jealousy between couples.
The girlfriend gets angry because she sees one boyfriend's coment to an other girl; or the boy gets angry because the girl publishes a photo with an other boy. 


I don't think that social networks are bad, but if it's used incorrectly, you can get into trouble.



My experience...
I don't have problems with social networks because I don't chat with strangers and I take care asn't the photos that I publish. 

By: Sara Reyes Grao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment